Thursday, December 18, 2008

AAAAgggghhhh!!!!

So....I'm having a pretty crummy day. I'm feeling extremely overwhelmed with work and our personal lives are just too busy as well. Thinking ahead, I don't know when I'll get a break. On top of it all, I've been the catch-all for a grumpy person I work with. I need some sleep and I need some humor to ease the stress. Here's my solution. You see, I'm really sleeping behind these bright eyes, but I'm going to fool everyone into thinking I'm awake !
Ha ha ! I'm way too clever for these people around here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So do you always fall asleep with a smile on your face ??

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Ahahahaha!!! Dummies! *breathe deep and try to embrace the craziness*
Smiles, Karen

Anonymous said...

Flo your so sweet when you sleep. Beautiful smile... lol