Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Saturday, August 7, 2010
But, this would be my choice for subtlety. I'm just not usually that subtle !
And last, but certainly not least, the face. I'm thinking light eyes and firey red lips. The red would offset the yellow shoes off course. Ok, maybe not really, but I think it would look fantabulous. So, makeup much like this dummy.....please don't be offended. I meant that in the nicest way possible.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
2. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page report that I swear I didn't make any changes to.
3. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5 or # 6, I'm pretty sure we all know how to get out of our neighborhood.
4. I hate leaving the house confident and feeling like I look good and then not seeing anyone of importance all day. What a waste !!
5. Wouldn't you rather try to carry 10 plastic bags on each arm versus making 2 trips to bring in the groceries ? (why do we do that?)
6. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer after you die.(you know what I mean!)
7. Don't you hate it when you miss a call on the last ring, only to call that person back immediately and it goes to their voicemail ? Where did they go after I didn't answer ?
8. Even under ideal circumstances, most people have a hard time locating their keys in a pocket, finding a cell phone in their purse, and pinning the Tail on the Donkey, but I bet money that everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.
Monday, August 2, 2010
Friday, July 23, 2010
One more thing...here is a little closer look at the calender. You can't see the whole thing, but it's super cute. James' sister worked very hard to make them for the girls. Thanks Aunt T !!
Here it is...the last day of the count down calender....We are very excited that the trip is finally here ! The eagle flies at midnight...that's code for: we leave at midnight. I think I'm the only one ready for the drive, but I'm ok with that. I'm a road trip kind of gal. Pray for safe travel and decent weather and check back for updates. I'm going to try to post some while we are gone.