Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Few Universal Truths

1. Nothing stinks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you are wrong. (HATE THAT)

2. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page report that I swear I didn't make any changes to.

3. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5 or # 6, I'm pretty sure we all know how to get out of our neighborhood.

4. I hate leaving the house confident and feeling like I look good and then not seeing anyone of importance all day. What a waste !!

5. Wouldn't you rather try to carry 10 plastic bags on each arm versus making 2 trips to bring in the groceries ? (why do we do that?)

6. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer after you die.(you know what I mean!)

7. Don't you hate it when you miss a call on the last ring, only to call that person back immediately and it goes to their voicemail ? Where did they go after I didn't answer ?

Last one....

8. Even under ideal circumstances, most people have a hard time locating their keys in a pocket, finding a cell phone in their purse, and pinning the Tail on the Donkey, but I bet money that everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time.

4 comments:

noni said...

Too true. And not only should someone clear your computer but text messages from your cell phone. Thanks for a good chuckle this morning...

Nonni said...

My favorites are 5 and 7 !!

james said...

i like #3

Grandma DD said...

I have personally "thought" every one of these. So true!!