Saturday, November 1, 2008

Oompa Loompa Doopity Doo

I must say, I'm not feeling very creative this morning, but I wanted to post pictures from Halloween. I was very excited this year about Emma's costume. She wanted to be an Oompa Loompa and I was lucky enough to find a lady to make the costume. I decided against the orange face because she has pretty sensitive skin, but the end result was still pretty awesome. This was the first picture of the evening and she was very sleepy. I couldn't even get a smile out of her.....I knew this would change after the carnival and candy at the church.


This is Micah and Emma. He's her protective friend from church and now at school. I was so glad they were going to be in the same Kindergarten class. He always looks out for her and I think its so sweet!
Mamma and her sexy ninja....I think he may have eaten too many fried dumplings

I took a lot of pictures but am only sharing a few. There were some very neat costumes at the church. My favorites included a husband and wife as Barack Obama and Sarah Palin. I may just post those soon too. There was a silver statue and an organ grinder with a monkey on a lease (her toddler, so cute!).

No comments: