Friday, September 12, 2008

The Essentials

All this hurricane business has made me start nesting. I haven't stopped cleaning for 2 days now! Even Emma has been on a roll. I asked her earlier to get her suitcase so we could get some things together for an "over-nighter" at Nonni and Grandpa's. She was madly dashing around the house and I really wasn't paying much attention to what she was packing. All I knew was her suitcase runneth over. I decided to fix her suitcase so we could actually zip it and here's what I found: 8 pairs of panties, 7 DVD's, 1 mylar bell cat toy thingy, 1 large stuffed Shamu from Sea World, 1 small werewolf/dog stuffed animal that I have no clue where it came from, 1 pair of shorts, 1 silky nightgown and a pair of High School Musical house shoes. James and I just had to laugh. These were her essentials and who could really blame her for wanting to lounge around in shorts and "Troy" house shoes !!

No comments: