Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Avon Calling....

You know what this reminds me of ? Do you remember the 80's Olgilvie commercial where the lady would spin her head around, her voluptuous....curls, would bounce and she'd say "Olgilvie home perm" ?? First of all, those were not permed curls, they were from hot rollers. Probably the kind that burned the identity off of your finger tips. Anyhow, when I think of Avon, I think of the 80s. However, Avon is still going strong and there's not a Cosmo or Glamour mag around with a top ten list that Avon hasn't made. From what I read, Avon still has one of the best skin care lines and anti-aging lines around, but it's much more affordable ! So, the reason for the babbling....I'm going to start selling Avon. I feel a little silly and who knows if I'll actually sell anything, but I figure anything to make some extra mula has to be worth the effort. I haven't received the first catalogs yet, so I'm not sure what campaign I'll be in, but if you are interested in Avon products let me know and I'll get you a book. You can also go to the Avon website and browse. Happy, cheap, shopping !

1 comment:

Vivi said...

I'm interested!!!!