Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Snickerdoodelicious !!

Mmmm mmmm good ! Let me just say, I found a little piece of heaven last night at my local grocery store. I think desserts are great, but I've never been big on eating them (yes, I'm weird). I'm more of a tea and coffee lover. One of my favorite coffees is the Cinnamon Dolce Latte from Starbucks. Well, last night I had to make a quick trip to our local grocer, and on a whim, I decided to get some ice cream. Snickerdoodle cookies are my favorite, so I decided to try the new Snickerdoodle ice cream from Blue Bell. Emma got to pick some ice cream too and she went with the tried and trusted Cookies 'n' Cream. We made it home with our purchases and each of us scooped us up some ice cream into green cake cones. I took one bite of my Snickerdoodle ice cream and I almost melted. Not only was it wonderful, it tasted just like my favorite Starbucks coffee ! Its like a two-fer !! This is kind of a goofy post I know, but take my advice people, get you some Snickerdoodle ice cream !!! Go now!! It will probably be out for a limited time !!!

No comments: