Monday, October 27, 2008

Failing to follow through...

I had big plans for making some blog entries with photos this weekend, but you see how well that worked out. Saturday we had a beautiful day at the zoo, Saturday evening was our annual ladies dinner at the church, and yesterday James and I went to the driving range. Hopefully tonight I'll get to do a post or two, BUT tonight we are going to mom's to carve pumpkins. That will be loads of fun. I've been feeling very over whelmed, especially in the last week. I'm sure that the most of it stems from the house not being fixed. We thought the contractor was going to be able to start today, but we have yet to received the money from the insurance company, so it makes it kind of hard to get going ! I'm very frustrated with the whole thing. Not only do we need the house fixed, the insurance company has actually not given us enough money, thanks to our adjusters lack of doing what she says she will do. Somewhere along the way, we will have to go back to the insurance company for the third time for more money. Yippee, can't wait(sarcastically). I just keep praying for strength through all of this. I never expected it to be such a big deal, but its slowly becoming that way. I promise my next few posts will be happy and joyous !!!

No comments: