Sunday, December 13, 2009

10 Years Younger

In recent months I've noticed more fine lines and wrinkles. Actually, I've noticed them for a wile, but I've just now let them bother me some. So....I ordered some skin care products to try. The ad claims to make you look 10 years younger. WOW ! They were right, and it's not just 10 years, but closer to 20 ! Since I started using the products a few days ago, I've gone back in time and now I've hit puberty. My face has broken out worse than it has ever ! So now I'm dealing with that. Lovely. Curse you Joan Lunden and your infomercials !!

4 comments:

Tattoos and Teething Rings said...

LOL, after the first few sentences I was gonna ask "Where can I get some of that?!" but, um, nevermind.

vivi said...

Ok, this made me giggle out loud! Why would you mess with an already perfect face???

Asha K. said...

All I can say is, "OH NO!!!!" (Can you hear me laugh?)

Amy said...

Amber Dawn my tummy and cheeks hurt from laughing so hard at this... You are the best!
Love you!