Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My man


026
Originally uploaded by amberdawn82777
Doesn't he just look really awesome in this picture ? Well, I think he does anyways. Last night James played softball and Emma and I were fortunate enough to get to go watch this week. I tend to give James a hard time some times about sports, but the truth is, I DO enjoy going and and more than that, I love getting to see him play. I love seeing him so serious and so passionate about something. I feel proud when he hits the ball. He can smack a ball harder and further than anything I've ever seen. I know it sounds silly, but I can't help that I feel that way. I was sad to only get to see one of his games last night, but it was a school night, so Emma and I headed home early. I left feeling very happy, very fullfilled and very happy for James. I'm ready for the next game !

1 comment:

Lee Ann Lee said...

I tell all the girls who will listen...... try not to give them a hard time about their sports! Especially if they are playing sports with other Christian men. I never really understood how important this was to my husband until the time was past! Strangely enough, the time of life when they need the sports interaction the most often coincides with the time we have young children at home and we believe WE need them the most! I'm proud of you for going to the game and being proud of your man!